Hiring Sales Associates, Sales Managers, and Head of Sales
Be part of the rapid growth of an exciting new type of shared office space in New York City. LINA is here to support the private practice. We’re empowering independent healthcare providers with an end-to-end solution, so they can focus on treating their patients while we take care of the rest. We do this by starting with an affordable office suite that makes it easy to launch, relocate or expand. We then provide concierge services to the provider and the patient to reduce the headaches of operating an office. An additional benefit is our focus on community and culture, to ensure an easy channel for referrals, networking, growth, and collaboration.
What You Will Be Doing
Direct Real Estate, Expansion and Direct Outreach
Liaise with brokers on new spaces, potential clients, etc
Build presence on Costar and other listing sites
Reach out to brokers, group practices, individual practitioners on space needs
Tour potential new locations as needed
Be part of expansion team to research, secure, build out, launch, market and fill new spaces around the five boroughs and beyond.
Responsible for all incoming leads
Maintain all lead information in CRM system and manage CRM database and activities. (CRM Training will be provided if needed).
Schedule and give tours of the space with aims of conversion to membership.
Register/Sign up leads to convert into members as needed.
Build relationships and follow up with leads who have yet to convert using systematic and timely approach.
Follow up with new members to ensure they have had a smooth onboarding into membership
Manage design process of sales collateral, including digital and print material for new spaces.
Assist with planning and hosting events
Assist with some marketing assistance as needed for help
Provide Admin/Reception Desk Support as needed
We are a small team and may need help with various administrative and reception tasks from time to time. This could include keeping a location tidy, working the front desk if needed, helping members with administrative tasks and other items. This is less about having past experience in this field or a particular skill set, and more about a positive attitude and willingness to assist in whatever is necessary at that time.
What we are looking for
- Past experience in sales position required (at least 3 years).
- Real estate experience a huge plus
- Experience in successful early growth stages of a business would be helpful.
- Reliable, Honest, Empathetic
- Sense of humor, except for sarcasm.
- Positive attitude, at almost all times.
- Hours MUST be flexible and MUST be willing to work some evening and weekend hours for tours. Many of our potential members are quite busy during the day and must tour after hours or on weekends. Expect some weekend hours weekly, as well as some evening hours. Evening/weekend hours can be offset with reduced hours during the week.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Junior and Senior-level experience all encouraged to apply. Salary, performance bonus and attractive commission structure can be negotiated based on qualifications and can be higher for more experienced or well-qualified candidates. Benefits included. Multiple positions available with rolling start dates.
Who We Are
As we are an early stage company, you will be part of the process in establishing our company culture. Overall we are looking to build a team of talented, empathetic, positive, curious, and dedicated individuals.
How To Apply
- Please Email “firstname.lastname@example.org”
- Subject should read: “Application.LINA.Sales”
- In the body of the email, please let us know a bit about yourself, where you are currently working (or what you are working on), what you are looking for in a position/company and what your unique combination of skills/life experience/mojo is (and how you would uniquely contribute to LINA). Also please let us know if you have flexible work hours (as needed for this position) and earliest start date.
- Please attach a resume (No cover letter – put it in the body of the email)
Follow the simple application instructions and we will review your submission seriously. We will discard anything that doesn’t follow the guidelines above.