Be part of the ground up launch of an exciting new type of shared office space in New York City, ready for growth. LINA is here to support the private practice. We’re empowering independent healthcare providers with an end-to-end solution, so they can focus on treating their patients while we take care of the rest. We do this by starting with an affordable office suite that makes it easy to launch, relocate or expand. We then provide concierge services to the provider and the patient to reduce the headaches of operating an office. An additional benefit is our focus on community and culture, to ensure an easy channel for referrals, networking, growth, and collaboration.
This is an unpaid internship with a requirement of 10-15 hours per week at our FiDi location for at least 18 weeks. You’ll work directly with the Head of Product on a wide range of initiatives designed to grow our customer base as we expand our physical spaces throughout New York City. We are seeking to fill an internship position in sales/marketing, with potential operational and admin support as needed. We are seeking a motivated, helpful and hardworking individual with a positive attitude and a willingness to receive training and coaching. Only College Students are able to apply.
What you will do
- Coordinate, organize, and edit content/flyers/materials
- Prospect for new leads and support with community as required, including card drop-offs
- Respond to direct (phone, email) inquires efficiently, support in nurturing and establishing preexisting relationships and maintaining positive brand representation
- Provide marketing support and curation assistance if required (i.e. social media, blog content)
- Help with writing and distributing marketing material
- Assist with managing social media accounts
- Assist with monitoring and responding to Analytics and Adwords data
- All other marketing assistance as needed to help
- Research, report and analyze trends in business, pitch new ideas and concepts, we want to hear your opinions, ideas and contributions!
- Contribute new ideas utilizing your interests and background and collaborate with the team
- Perform administrative duties as assigned
- PR data gathering & relationship building- this may include gathering relevant news articles and publications to add to our existing database and creating relationships with the journalist community
Clear directives and instructions will be provided for all assignments.
- Graduate or undergraduate degree currently in progress
- Able to work in a deadline-oriented environment and efficiently manage time
- Superb written/verbal communications
- Determination, drive and commitment, results-driven
- Genuine enthusiasm for our company and related fields (i.e. sales, marketing, healthcare)
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word,), tech-savvy (prior use of any creative, operations or marketing platforms a plus!)
- Positive professional demeanor, trustworthy and reliable
What you’ll learn
This internship will focus primarily on the marketing and sales funnel, but we’ll also have a few initiatives that focus on customer success and retention. You’ll learn firsthand how to grow a customer base from the earliest stages of a business, and contribute directly to our work. Some items you may learn about while on the LINA team:
- How to design and build a customer growth machine from scratch
- How acquisition and retention strategies evolve with a growing business
- The role of each stage in a marketing and sales funnel
- Marketing automation and nurturing techniques
- How to design an effective growth experiment
- The importance of analytics and reporting on our work
- How to build customer segments
- The importance of customer happiness how to avoid churn
- How to turn customers into brand evangelists
- Long term PR strategies
- Effective social media outreach
Internship Benefits: Although the internship is unpaid, this is an excellent opportunity to gain professional expertise, new skills and even obtain college credits in the heart of the Financial District. Become a valuable member of our growing team in a unique new space, conveniently located in the heart of lower Manhattan. Room for growth upon successful performance, must be able to commit to a minimum of 10 hours per week and 4 months of work. At least 2 days per week (5 hours each day) is required, but 3 days/week preferred.
Who We Are
As we are an early stage company, you will be part of the process in establishing our company culture. But we are overall looking to build a team of talented, empathetic, positive, curious, and dedicated individuals.
How To Apply
- Please Email “email@example.com”
- Subject should read: “Application.LINA.Internship”
- In the body of the email, please let us know a bit about yourself, where you are currently working/studying (or what you are working on), what your career goals are once you graduate, what you are looking for in a position/company and give us a snippet of what your unique combination of skills/life experience/mojo is. Also please let us know if you have flexible work hours (as needed for this position) and earliest start date.
- Please attach a resume (No cover letter – put it in the body of the email)
Multiple positions available with rolling start dates.
Follow the simple application instructions and we will review your submission seriously. We will discard anything that doesn’t follow the guidelines above.