Administrative and Accounts Associate, Administrative and Accounts Manager
Be part of the ground up launch of an exciting new type of shared office space in New York City, ready for growth. LINA is here to support the private practice. We’re empowering independent healthcare providers with an end-to-end solution, so they can focus on treating their patients while we take care of the rest. We do this by starting with an affordable office suite that makes it easy to launch, relocate or expand. We then provide concierge services to the provider and the patient to reduce the headaches of operating an office. An additional benefit is our focus on community and culture, to ensure an easy channel for referrals, networking, growth, and collaboration.
We are seeking both community managers and a senior community manager to join our growing team!
What You Will Be Doing
Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Provide general administrative support as needed
- Track and keep organized company wide operating expenses
- Process expenses, invoices and reconciliations
- Assist with other accounting related projects
- Compile and submit monthly expense reports
- Work closely with accounting team and submit necessary end of month ledgers and
- Order and maintain, office and facility specific supplies
- Responsible for communicating with members regarding mail and package reception
- Distribute incoming mail and or packages to LINA members when needed
- Help schedule, plan and coordinate internal/external meetings, calls and appointments
- Manage company specific Insurance and Compliance Accounts and documentation.
Ensure timely annual renewals, handle all applications and submissions
- File Management – Mostly online digital files and documents. Some physical documentation and filing as needed. Oversee and ensure all internal documents/files are well organized
- Assist with front desk reception as needed
Member and Membership Management
- Track and record monthly membership rent roll
- Work with accounting team to provide necessary end of month reports and
- Help resolve any accounting/billing related member questions as they arise
- Process and record new member sign ups and new member security deposits
- Serve as the point person for billing related member inquiries/question
Provide Admin/Reception Desk Support as needed
We are a small team and may need help with various administrative and reception tasks from time to time. This could include keeping a location tidy, working the front desk if needed, helping members with administrative tasks and other items. This is less about having past experience in this field or a particular skill set, and more about a positive attitude and willingness to assist in whatever is necessary at that time.
What we are looking for
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant administrative and or office management experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, especially Excel spreadsheets
- Strong accounting skills a plus
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Medical office experience a plus
- Undergraduate Degree required
- Regular business hours M-F with a one hour lunch break included
- Previous experience in coworking, health care, real estate, property management, or
other related field a plus.
- Must be sensitive to privacy rules and practices relating to client/patient personal
information – training in this area will be provided
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Experience with admin and front desk work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Reliable, Honest, Trustworthy, Positive Attitude
- Demonstrable experience in one or more core qualifications including:
- Basic Accounting
- Membership Management
- Customer Service
- Medical Office Admin experience
Salary ranges between $40,000-$60,000/year and is commensurate with experience.
Junior and Senior-level experience all encouraged to apply. Salary and performance bonus can be negotiated based on qualifications and can be higher for more experienced or well-qualified candidates. Benefits included. Multiple positions available with rolling start dates.
Who We Are
As we are an early stage company, you will be an integral part of the process in establishing our company culture. We are looking to build a team of talented, empathetic, positive, curious, and dedicated individuals.
How To Apply
- Please Email “firstname.lastname@example.org”
- Subject should read: “Application.LINA.Administrative.Team “
- In the body of the email, please let us know a bit about yourself, where you are currently
working (or what you are working on), what you are looking for in a position/company and what your unique combination of skills/life experience/mojo is (and how you would uniquely contribute to LINA). Also please let us know your earliest start date.
- Please attach a resume (No cover letter – put it in the body of the email)
Follow the simple application instructions and we will review your submission seriously. We will discard anything that doesn’t follow the guidelines above.